Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Enjoying the Sunshine!


 Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day! I left the babies out to play with my nephew while I did some clean up work around the yard.  I snapped these pictures with my phone during one of there still moments. =)  I was actually surprised how long those 3 active youngsters enjoyed swinging together!



This little boy is FOR SALE!  He is a Registered American Oberhasli.  You can see his sire, Suninthebeeches PB Floyd here and his dam, White Rock Farm Willow here.  If you have any more questions feel free to contact us!

2 comments:

  1. Deal Peddler Sent me, but I can't tell what goats and if you are looking for names for!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2jetsmom- Here is the link for Naming "Bloomin Barnyard's" Newest Additions - http://homemaidexpressions.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-left-mama-and-babies-out-to-play.html

      Delete