Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Lavender Lip Balm

 I recently tried making up a new Lip Balm Recipe.  The ingredients in this one are Sweet Almond Oil to soften & soothe, Coconut Oil & Mango Butter to moisturize, Bees Wax to retain moisture, Vitamin E Oil to preserve and Lavender Essential Oil with its cleansing, healing and general good-for-the-skin properties!  This batch is very mildly scented.  For those who are allergic to strong scents, this is for you!

Filling the lip balm tubes.
Waiting for caps & labels.

Shrink wrapping!

Ready to sell!

1 comment:

  1. How fantastic! I would love to try this sometime!

    Thank you for your encouragement about the goat milk! Oh my, the goat taste was soo baaa-d! ;) It is hard for me to imagine trying it again...but I just might! I *would* like to try to make soap though, some day!! :)

    ReplyDelete